SCULPT360 COACH – MARLTON, NJ – IMMEDIATE TRAINING
Sculpt360 is looking for someone to take on a leadership coach position in their Marlton NJ location. This position can expand to other South Jersey locations as they grow. In this position the right coach will start with 4-6 hours per week and include being compensated for some activities outside the studio to build our already strong community. Position will grow to 10+ hours per week over the next 6 months. You will transition to more hours after strong reliable performance. This person will have an outgoing personality, drive and be a top notch fitness instructor with experience who is looking to work in a fun, supportive, growing environment.
Please send resume, recent head shot, Instagram handle and availability with application.
Training cost is nonrefundable $250 and until you are officially on the schedule you will not be compensated.
Sculpt360 is looking for the right public relations partner as we expand in 2019. Interested firms/candidates send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you very specifically what we are looking for in the right partner.
FRONT DESK CONCIERGE — SATURDAY MORNINGS BROAD STREET LOCATION – POSITION CLOSED
We are looking for a rockstar on Saturday mornings. It is the busiest and most exciting day of the week in our studios. You will need to be able to multitask and handling a few different items at a time. You will receive robust training for this position plus an amazing package. You must arrive by 7:40am every Saturday and be extremely dependable.
Email a short bio or resume with availability to INFO@sculpt360.co
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Provide support to the Sculpt instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
- Work as a cohesive team with all Sculpt staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk staff team
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Maintain the distinct Sculpt aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture of a friendly welcoming inspiring atmosphere
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional email etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule