Looking for a megaformer workout? Sculpt360 is a 50 minute class of slow and controlled movements. There is always resistance attached to your muscles — up to 150 pounds! So we can ensure that you’ll never plateau. We will work your core like nowhere else. First class? All you need is a pair of grip socks and a water. We have both available for purchase at the studio.
New clients or clients that love consistency this the class for you. Want to get really good at our core Sculpt moves and be able to track your progress? This is the class for you. No matter which instructor, Sculpt Level 1 will be the same exercises in every class and most of the class is on the front of the machine. Don’t be fooled by the name, it is still an intense class, but some people like consistency. This is the perfect class to master our core exercises.
We strongly recommend all new clients start with this class but it is not required.
SCULPT ALL LEVELS
This is our signature class. Fifty minutes of muscle quivering, total body strengthening, in an inspiring, small-group setting with heart-pumping music. With only 10 people per class you get as much (or as little) personalized attention as you want. Sculpt offers a total-body megaformer workout that combines cardio training, weight-bearing activity and Pilates to create a revolutionary, one-of-a-kind fitness program that burns calories rapidly and allows you to sculpt your physique in ways traditional exercise cannot.
Taken classes at Sculpt and very comfortable with our machine and our method? This is the class for you. This is the class that clients who take class with us 2-3x a week can come take class together. This class is for clients who know what to expect and the etiquette of our studio, where you can focus on pushing yourself to the next level.
*If you’ve been at a studio with a similar megaformer workout, we still ask that you take an All Levels or Level 1 class. This class is reserved for clients who consistently attend our studio and are very familiar with our workout.
- Classes must be cancelled 12 hours prior to the class start time. That gives us 12 hours to notify waitlisted clients that they have a spot in the class.
- We do not offer refunds. If you cancel more than 12 hour in advance, the class credit will be put back into your account for future use.
- If cancel within 12 hours, you will lose the class.
- Please understand that with only ten people per class, we make no exceptions to our cancellation policy so please no special requests.
- To cancel a previously registered class, go to our website and through MindBody, select ‘my info’, select ‘my schedule’, and click ‘cancel’.
- We will not accept cancellations by voicemail or email.
- No Show/Late Cancel – Your class is forfeited. Unlimited clients will be charged $15 per late cancel/$20 per no show.
- New Client Specials subject to same late/no show policies and may not be rescheduled at this rate.
- Waitlist is available for 1 class per day
- You will receive an email from Mindbody when you are placed into class
- If you change your mind, please sign into your account to cancel
- If you are new and class has already begun we cannot let you enter class for your safety.
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes late for your class you will not be permitted to enter class.
- We cannot accept late arrivals by voicemail or email.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please click on Class Schedule & Sign Up for current schedule.
- Unlimited Clients are allowed to schedule one class per day.
- To check availability in these classes use your account to login and access our live calendar.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa or American Express
- All classes must be prepaid.
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable, or transferable.
- Socks with grip are recommended for all of our megaformer workout classes and are available for purchase at each studio. If you choose not to wear them you may do so at your own risk.