SCULPT360 INSTRUCTOR – CENTER CITY PHILADELPHIA
Sculpt360 is hiring experienced instructors at our Center City Philadelphia studio. This position can expand to other Center City locations as they grow. In this position the right instructor will start with 4-6 hours per week. Position is limitless as Sculpt360 grows. You will transition to more hours after strong reliable performance. This person will have an outgoing personality, drive and be a top notch fitness instructor with experience who is looking to work in a fun, supportive, growing environment. Interested candidates fill out the application below and we will reach out to you shortly.
Sculpt360 is looking for the right public relations partner as we expand in 2020. Interested firms/candidates send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you very specifically what we are looking for in the right partner.
FRONT DESK CONCIERGE — WEEKDAY EVENINGS AND WEEKEND MORNINGS (all shifts) BROAD STREET LOCATION
We are looking for a rockstars to work out front desk all shifts. If you want to be part of the team that prides themselves on being the best 50 minutes of our client’s day this position is for you. You will need to be able to multitask and handling a few different items at a time. Positive, energetic and welcoming attitude is a must. You will receive robust training for this position plus an amazing package. You must arrive by 4:10 for weekday shifts and 7:45am for weekend shifts and be extremely dependable. Many of our front desk staff have been with us for years and looking for more of that long term commitment.
Email a short bio or resume with availability to INFO@sculpt360.co
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Provide support to the Sculpt instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
- Work as a cohesive team with all Sculpt staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk staff team
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Maintain the distinct Sculpt aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture of a friendly welcoming inspiring atmosphere
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional email etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule