We are SO excited to welcome our Sculpt360 Squad back into the studio!
We want to make sure that all of our clients feel comfortable and safe when they return, so we’ve created some new procedures to ensure that you all stay healthy!
Sculpt360 COVID-19 Protocol:
- To maintain 6 feet of distance, machines will be staggered 8ft to provide ample space for you and your fellow Sculpt Squad members.
- Show up no earlier than 10 minutes before class. This is to give clients from previous class time to leave, and to minimize crowding in the common areas.
- Extended time in between classes.
- Come fully dressed for class and use the bathroom at home prior to entering the studio.
- Utilize the Sculpt360 App or the website (android users) for a touchless check-in process.
- Shoes will be left directly at the entrance under the benches.
- Upon arriving at the studio you will be required to wash and/or sanitize your hands. We will ensure we have plenty of hand sanitizer available and/or hand soap in our restrooms.
- In an effort to keep all of our team and clients safe, any client showing visible signs of illness (i.e. runny nose, persistent sneezing and/or cough, etc.) will be asked not to take class that day and their class credit will go back on their account.
- We are asking all clients to minimize the use of our communal space, clients are asked to place the minimum in the cubbies and store any items that you bring into the studio in the pit of your machine.
- The “WHY” boards will be gone for an unknown time but we’ll ask you to remember your WHY before class.
- While the machines will be sanitized after every class, we will provide wipes and/or sanitizing spray for you to wipe down your machine prior to class starting.
- To maintain 6 feet of distance, machines will be alternated back-to-front to provide ample space for you and your fellow teammates.
- All instructors will be wearing face shields. While we are not requiring clients to do the same, you can wear a mask and/or gloves if you would like. We have upgraded non-porous handlebar covers to keep you safe.
- You will not be receiving any hands-on form corrections during class but instead will see demonstrations and hear clear verbal cues to help you understand and execute the moves with safe and effective form.
- At the end of class staff will be placing wipes on your machine for you to use.
- We won’t be high-fiving but encourage you to give your neighbor a verbal congratulations (at a safe distance) instead.