FITNESS INSTRUCTORS – MARLTON, NJ – IMMEDIATE TRAINING
Are you a passionate, friendly and energetic group fitness instructor looking to teach something new and fun? Do you love our workout and our studio? We’re hiring! You must have flexible hours (early mornings late evenings and consistent weekends) and be willing to instruct at least 4 classes a week with the opportunity to grow. You must have group fitness experience or extensive class experience at our studio to be considered. Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line instructor.
Sculpt360 is looking for the right public relations partner as we expand in 2019. Interested firms/candidates send your information to email@example.com and we’ll send you very specifically what we are looking for in the right partner.
FRONT DESK CONCIERGE — SATURDAY MORNINGS BROAD STREET LOCATION
We are looking for a rockstar on Saturday mornings. It is the busiest and most exciting day of the week in our studios. You will need to be able to multitask and handling a few different items at a time. You will receive robust training for this position plus an amazing package. You must arrive by 7:40am every Saturday and be extremely dependable.
Email a short bio or resume with availability to INFO@sculpt360.co
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Provide support to the Sculpt instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
- Work as a cohesive team with all Sculpt staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk staff team
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Maintain the distinct Sculpt aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture of a friendly welcoming inspiring atmosphere
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional email etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule